Interlace Communications is looking for a sales associate who will be responsible for working with current and future clients to introduce them to our core of products from website design, email marketing, social media marketing, video management, Google Ads, Facebook Ads and more to generate leads and meet sales goals.
Duties will include visits to current clients and potential clients, attendance at local organizations, sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as follow ups with proposals with potential clients.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Comfortable giving presentations to prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company products and services.
- Preparing and submitting proposals and orders for products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about products, prices, and availability.
- Attention to detail.
- Look for opportunities for business without needing to sell.
- Love to ask questions.
- Love meeting people and representing our business.
- The flexibility to work irregular hours, when necessary to attend events outside the normal business hours.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma or GED.
- Bachelor's degree in business, communications, or any related field is optional.
- HSA Insurance
- Health Insurance Allowance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off
- Travel allowance
- Incentives & bonuses